Statement of Faith
The Statement Of Faith For The Acts 2 Alliance
- The divine inspiration and unique authority of Holy Scripture as given in the 66 books of the Bible (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
- The one and living God eternally co-existent in three Persons in unity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (2 Cor. 13:14)
- The inherent corruptness of man through the Fall; the necessity for repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith in Jesus Christ alone; and, the everlasting separation from God of the finally impenitent (Eph. 2:8-9)
- The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ (Heb. 7:25)
- Justification and sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Christ (Rom. 4:5)
- The Christian practices of Baptism in water by immersion, the Lord’s Supper, and Holy Marriage (Matt. 28:19; 1Cor. 11; Heb. 13:4)
- The security of the believer as they abide in Christ (John 15)
- The Baptism with the Holy Spirit for believers and the subsequent gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 12,14)
- A2A Church leadership and ministry by those spiritually gifted and called to do so (Eph. 4:11-12)
- The personal and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the everlasting fellowship with Christ of all the redeemed (Matt. 25:31)
We would love for you to become a part of the A2A.
Phone: 1300 093 712