Church Planting Made Simple Workshop
If you’ve ever thought about planting a new church but weren’t sure how to go about it, then coming to a Church Planting Made Simple Workshop is an absolute must. It will demystify what is involved in planting a church and set you and your new church up for success.
In the workshop valuable insights will be gained into:
- how to locate where you will plant
- discover what the greatest practical and spiritual needs to address
- how to gather a launch team
- what disciple making will look like in the church
- how to effectively engage with the broader community
- what needs should be considered to have a healthy relationship with a sending church
- how to finance your church plant and more
In fact we will help you explore 19 critical topics involved in planting a church effectively & providing you with great insights and wisdom, whilst giving you time to work out how you will address the issues in your own context as you work through the comprehensive workbook we will give you.
At the workshop, the decisions you will need to make and the steps you will need to take to plant your new church effectively and simply will be clarified and simplified, that’s why it’s called the church planting made simple workshop.
The workshop will be held at the Tailrace Centre in Launceston Tasmania commencing 12:30pm on Tuesday 23 March and concluding at 2:30pm on Wednesday 24 March 2021.
We will provide you with all meals for the duration of the workshop with the registration fee being only $95 per person.
If you need accommodation, we recommend that you book at Tamar River Villas which is across the road from the venue at the Tailrace Centre.
If you are thinking about planting a church, make sure that you book your place at the Church Planting Made Simple Workshop